Live music, guided meditation and personal channeled Angel messages by Rev. Uki for you!
Theme of the month: Gracias a la vida - thank you, Life!
Love life - and life will love you right back! When we focus on what is going *right* in our lives, no matter what we think ought to be, gratitude increases and good things happen. Even when it seems like everything is going wrong, there is always a hidden blessing in what happens to us. From a place of loving what is emerges so much joy and gratitude - the heart overflows with the inherent goodness of creation.
Join us in expressing our gratitude for Life itself!
Presenting Jim and Lynn Chow with devotional music
- enjoy healing devotional tunes - you can even join in!
- relax into a guided meditation
- activate the heart-opening power of gratitude
- feel the love that surrounds you on all levels of existence
- embrace the lessons of life while releasing unwanted experiences
- open up more fully to the inherent goodness of life
- receive your personal Angel message by Rev.Uki
- connect with others in a peaceful environment
Let us come together in gratitude for all that is!
Saturday, November 23 : 11am - 1:30pm
at Gary and Uki's abode in La Costa -- Carlsbad, CA 92009
(The address and directions will be provided with your paid reservation.)
Featuring devotional music with Jim and Lynn Chow
Lynn and Jim Chow have been an integral aspect of community building in North County: for over 20 years, they have guided others into peaceful meditative states with devotional music and Sufi dancing. They are both seasoned musicians, using a variety of instruments and their lovely voices. Sometimes the audience is invited to join in and chant sacred mantras and soul-nourishing devotional tunes with them. We are so excited to have them join our gathering for the first time!
Please be on time - doors close for the concert and meditation.
$20 pre-paid, $25 at the door (if space is available)
Please reserve your space, so we know how many of you will join us!